xp_clea: Made by Cai (Next to Green Hedge)
[personal profile] xp_clea
I found the greenhouse. It is just as it was described to me. I was thinking of taking over part of it to grow herbs for my spellcasting and research but I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in helping with the rest of it? I thought it would be a good idea to start growing other things that other people might like or interested in. Or if you are interested in herbs and their magical properties I can help with that as well.

If I need to fill out an official form to do this, please let me know.

on 2024-03-01 12:59 am (UTC)
xp_cannonball: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_cannonball
I grew up on a farm! I can at least help with upkeep once I know what plants folks want in there! And can help get things set up!

on 2024-03-01 01:30 am (UTC)
xp_darcy: (butterflies: kisses)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_darcy
Hm, we could probably set up more robust composting and use the product of that in the greenhouses for the soil?

I mean, we don't have tons of food waste but there's always peels, scraps, coffee and tea grounds, etc.

on 2024-03-01 05:07 am (UTC)
xp_darcy: (butterflies: kisses)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_darcy
Yeah, maybe ask Terry or Kyle about specifics, but I doubt there'd be issues with some diversion for the greenhouse.

on 2024-03-01 02:06 am (UTC)
xp_rictor: (sonrisa)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_rictor
Greenhouse, spellcasting, herbs, magical properties. Those are several of my favorite English words! Please let me help. I can get you anything you need at Hordeculture.

Profile

xp_clea: Made by Cai (Default)
Clea Lake

May 2025

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 24th, 2026 02:51 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios