xp_clea: Made by Isa (Magic)
[personal profile] xp_clea
This is a formal invite to everyone at the mansion. On April 30th to the morning hours of May 1st, I will be hosting the first Beltane Festival (aka Witches Night)! It is a Pagan festival that marks the midpoint between the spring equinox and the summer solstice.

The festivities will be held in the forest near the mansion, where there will be food and drink (mead is tradition but there will be other drinks available), music and dancing, and my personal favorite - Bonfires. Everyone is encouraged to wear green and flower crowns! There will be plenty of sitting for everyone. Stay for an hour, stay for the entire night!

Come join in this magical night!

on 2024-04-11 05:10 am (UTC)
xp_cypher: (wink)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_cypher
I'm down for food and drink, dancing and bonfires, just so long as the actual magical content is on the 'not so much' side. I like not having anaphylactic shock. ;-)

on 2024-04-11 09:56 pm (UTC)
xp_pixie: (dreamy)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_pixie
I will be there! Let me know if I can help in any way.

on 2024-04-11 10:05 pm (UTC)
xp_chambers: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_chambers
Sounds great! I'll be there!

on 2024-04-12 09:20 pm (UTC)
xp_meggan: (flawlessycons amused brown hair)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_meggan
Okay, that sounds amazing. I’ll probably end up being one of the dancing observers.

Profile

xp_clea: Made by Cai (Default)
Clea Lake

May 2025

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 23rd, 2026 01:21 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios