xp_clea: Made by Cai (Default)
[personal profile] xp_clea
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Never doing VR. Ever. Again. It is a bloody horrible experience. Do not recommend. Don't even care if you won free gaming experience of a life time. If it is too good to be true, then it probably is.

on 2024-04-05 05:52 pm (UTC)
xp_husk: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_husk
How has this happened to you twice??

on 2024-04-05 06:21 pm (UTC)
xp_catseye: (small cat)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_catseye
This experience was "twice"?

on 2024-04-05 06:54 pm (UTC)
xp_catseye: (small cat)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_catseye
Hmm.

So what I take from this is that either we should avoid gaming events in April specifically, or gaming events altogether.

This information is noted.

on 2024-04-05 08:45 pm (UTC)
xp_topaz: (Seriously)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_topaz
*Again*, Clea? You might be the only person I know unlucky enough to have this happen twice.

on 2024-04-05 08:57 pm (UTC)
xp_darcy: (cringe)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_darcy
Didn't you get caught in the weird DR thing too? Ugh, I still can't play Minecraft or similar games.

Have you been checked for a video game related curse?

on 2024-04-06 03:28 am (UTC)
xp_darcy: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_darcy
It could also just be the whole, y'know, cursed trip shit. Six of one, I think.

on 2024-04-06 06:26 pm (UTC)
xp_darcy: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_darcy
Mostly fun trips, I think, or maybe it's that we don't realize extra things are going poorly if we're already primed for a mission.

on 2024-04-06 03:28 pm (UTC)
xp_strange: (pic#16898765)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_strange
What shame why? What'd I miss?

on 2024-04-06 05:14 pm (UTC)
xp_strange: (pic#16898772)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_strange
I ate something yesterday? And I showered this morning. I haven't touched grass in a while, though.

Profile

xp_clea: Made by Cai (Default)
Clea Lake

May 2025

S M T W T F S
     123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 22nd, 2026 05:54 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios