BACK

Jan. 13th, 2024 03:34 pm
xp_clea: Made by Cai (Default)
[personal profile] xp_clea
We're Back! Steve already made his presence known and we really should have thought about this roomie thing before arriving.

Anyone have a spare room or couch I can crash? I do have a pet, bonus she is a fae cat. I don't have odd hours because of school. But odd hours for other obligations. I don't cook (unless you count takeout) but I can help keep things tidy.

on 2024-01-14 12:42 am (UTC)
xp_strange: (pic#16933392)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_strange
God, please nobody else call me 'Steve.' The only reason this one gets away with it is because we've known one another since we were eight.

on 2024-01-14 01:36 am (UTC)
xp_strange: (pic#16933386)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_strange
No you wouldn't, you'd just give them the evil eye. You could check to see if Molly Hayes has a roommate. I got her some dinner from the chippie - don't worry, I got you some, too - and I need to deliver my new roommate his food, so you could come grab yours and take Molly hers just to see if she's open to it?
Edited on 2024-01-14 01:37 am (UTC)

on 2024-01-14 01:39 am (UTC)
xp_darcy: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_darcy
I'm in Europe for a few weeks, so you're welcome to crash in my room until I get back. Just get Terry to show you where the clean bedding is and be prepared for cats to invade. Alternately, if it's alright with her our couch is available and very comfortable.

on 2024-01-14 02:10 am (UTC)
xp_catseye: (small cat)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_catseye
She is a what kind of cat?

on 2024-01-14 02:22 am (UTC)
xp_strange: (pic#16933397)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_strange
You're ridiculous. Do you know what my mum would do to me if I 'forgot' you? Perish the thought.

on 2024-01-14 02:24 am (UTC)
xp_darcy: (headshot: books)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_darcy
Picking Maya up from France and heading to Muir.
Why I'm awake at 2:30 in the morning though is... well. I'll blame it on jet lag.

Glad you're back. :)

on 2024-01-14 02:38 am (UTC)
xp_magik: (flowers)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_magik
am interested in meeting this fae cat in return will introduce u to demon cat

on 2024-01-14 03:01 am (UTC)
xp_catseye: (Default)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_catseye
This is interesting.

I will request an audience, in due time.

on 2024-01-14 06:13 am (UTC)
xp_mayhem: (puppy love)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_mayhem
Hi Clea, I'm April. I have a dog named Boris that is mostly friendly and tends to be good with the other pets around here (not that I let him run around wildly, but I know that sometimes cats go where they wish, regardless of what people have to say about that).

on 2024-01-14 08:43 pm (UTC)
xp_darcy: (tan)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_darcy
And none of it by flight either, because someone got shot in the foot while she was in France. Hence Muir for a bit. She can get care and recover, and we can come back on a flight or via teleporter once she's cleared.

We're settled in now though. I'm just glad the weather decided to cooperate, because staying on Cape Wrath wasn't my idea of a good time. Lovely cafe and inn owners with an adorable cat, but very isolated.

on 2024-01-14 08:48 pm (UTC)
xp_catseye: (small cat)
Posted by [personal profile] xp_catseye
I am rarely a person. Am I still permitted?
Page generated Oct. 25th, 2026 05:46 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios